Dynamic Moments Photo Contest
Scheduled for 23 April to 28 May 2017, the 6th Hong Kong Games (HKG) will cover eight sports competitions, namely the athletics, badminton, basketball, futsal, swimming, table tennis, tennis and volleyball. Apart from the sports competitions, a series of public participation activities will also be organised to enable members of the public to participate in and support the HKG in different ways. Among them, the “Dynamic Moments Photo Contest” is aimed to encourage photography enthusiasts to take pictures of the fascinating scenes at various events of the 6th HKG and capture the dynamic moments of the participants. All award-winning photos will be uploaded to the dedicated website of the 6th HKG so that members of the public can share some unforgettable moments of this spectacular event.
The dynamic moments of the 6th Hong Kong Games:
- The Jockey Club Vitality Run (8 January 2017)
- The 18 Districts' Pledging cum Carnival (19 February 2017)
- Wheelchair Basketball Challenge (26 February to 27 May 2017)
- The 8 Inter-district Sports Competitions (12 March to 27 May 2017)
- Cheering Team Competition for the 18 Districts (19 March 2017)
- Opening Ceremony (23 April 2017)
- Swimming Invitation Competition for People with Intellectual Disabilities (13 to 14 May 2017)
- Closing cum Prize Presentation Ceremony (28 May 2017)
Divisions and Eligibility:
- Open Division: open to all local residents of all ages
- Student Division: open to all full-time students in Hong Kong
- Selfie Division: open to all local residents of all ages
No limit, each participant may submit 5 entries at most in each division
Free of charge
There will be a Champion, a 1st Runner-up and a 2nd Runner-up as well as 10 outstanding prizes for each division. Please refer to Prospectus for prize details.
Participants must submit their entries on or before 6 June 2017(Tuesday) by the following means:
- Participants may provide their particulars and upload their entries through the dedicated website of the “Dynamic Moments Photo Contest” of the 6th HKG.
- Photos must be in JPEG format with a minimum resolution of 8 megapixels and a file size of 1 to 3 MB.
Submission time will be the time when photo uploading and registration are completed. Late submission will not be accepted.
Submission by post or by hand:
Participants may submit their entries and completed entry forms by post or by hand (with “The 6th Hong Kong Games – Dynamic Moments Photo Contest” clearly marked on the outside of the envelope) to the following address:
Major Events Section
Leisure and Cultural Services Department
2/F, Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters
1-3 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin
(Office hours: 8:45 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday, except General Holidays)
- Entries should be in prints in the size range of 20 to 23 cm X 25.4 to 35.6 cm. Submission of entries in any other forms will not be accepted.
- No names or particulars should be written on the entries.
- For entries submitted by post, the date of application will be based on the postmark.
- Participants may submit their entries and completed entry forms by post or by hand (with “The 6th Hong Kong Games – Dynamic Moments Photo Contest” clearly marked on the outside of the envelope) to the following address:
- Online submission:
- The Organiser will acknowledge receipt via e-mail within 7 working days after receiving the entries.
Prospectus and Entry Form:
Time-table of Activities and Sports Competitions:
Time-table of Activities and Sports Competitions (Details to be announced)
For the latest information relating to a series of public participation activities and sports competitions, please browse our dedicated website.
Guidelines for Participants:
- Guidelines for Participants (Details to be announced)
- Guidelines for Participants (Athletics Competition) (Details to be announced)
Photo Zone Arrangement and Quota of Photo Pass at Competition Venues:
Photo Zone Arrangement and Quota of Photo Pass at Competition Venues (Details to be announced)