Apart from the inter-district sports competitions among the 18 districts, the 7th Hong Kong Games(HKG) scheduled for 2018 and 2019 will also include an array of community participation programmes, including the"Dynamic Moments Photo Contest".
The"Dynamic Moments Photo Contest"is aimed to encourage photography enthusiasts to take pictures of the fascinating scenes at various events of the 7th HKG and capture the dynamic moments of the participants. The contest also enables members of the public to participate in and support the HKG in different ways. All award-winning photos will be uploaded to the dedicated website of the 7th HKG so that members of the public can share some unforgettable moments of this spectacular event.
The dynamic moments of the 7th HKG:
- The 18 Districts' Pledging cum Cheering Team Competition (24 February 2019)
- Wheelchair Basketball Challenge (24 February to 26 May 2019)
- The Jockey Club Vitality Run (10 March 2019)
- Inter-district competitions of the 8 sports events (16 March to 26 May 2019)
- Opening Ceremony (28 April 2019)
- Rugby Sevens demonstration event (11 and 13 May 2019)
- Swimming Invitation Competition for People with Intellectual Disabilities (18 and 19 May 2019)
- Closing cum Prize Presentation Ceremony (2 June 2019)
Divisions and Eligibility:
- Open Division: open to all local residents of all ages
- Student Division: open to all full-time students in Hong Kong
No limit, each participant can enter 1 division only and submit 5 entries at most
Free of charge
There will be a Champion, a 1st Runner-up and a 2nd Runner-up as well as 10 outstanding prizes for each division. Please refer to Prospectus for prize details.For the results of the contest, please visit here.
- Participants must submit their entries on or before 12 June 2019 (Wednesday) by the following means:
- Participants may provide their particulars and upload their entries through the dedicated website of the"Dynamic Moments Photo Contest"of the 7th HKG.
- Photos must be in JPEG format with a minimum resolution of 8 megapixels and a file size of 1 to 3 MB.
Submission time will be the time when photo uploading and registration are completed. Late submission will not be accepted.
Submission by post or by hand:
Participants may submit their entries and completed entry forms by post or by hand (with"The 7th Hong Kong Games – Dynamic Moments Photo Contest"clearly marked on the outside of the envelope) to the following address:
Major Events Section
Leisure and Cultural Services Department
2/F, Leisure and Cultural Services Headquarters
1-3 Pai Tau Street, Sha Tin
(Office hours: 8:45 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm from Monday to Friday, except General Holidays)
- Entries should be in prints in the size range of 20 to 23 cm X 25.4 to 35.6 cm. Submission of entries in any other forms will not be accepted.
- No names or particulars should be written on the entries.
- For entries submitted by post, the date of application will be based on the postmark.
- Participants may submit their entries and completed entry forms by post or by hand (with"The 7th Hong Kong Games – Dynamic Moments Photo Contest"clearly marked on the outside of the envelope) to the following address:
- Online submission:
- The Organiser will acknowledge receipt via e-mail within 7 working days after receiving the entries.
Prospectus and Entry Form:
Time-table of Activities and Sports Competitions:
Time-table of Activities and Sports Competitions
For the latest information relating to a series of activities and sports competitions, please browse our dedicated website.
Guidelines for Participants:
Photo Zone Arrangement and Quota of Photo Pass at Competition Venues: